Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
alextechr alextechr is offline

Default Why "q" is displayed in my documents?

All of suddenly the end of paragraph mark - "q" - started displaying when I
forward e-mails... Could somone advise how I could get rid of "q" in MS
Office 2007?
--
Alextechr

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Beth Melton Beth Melton is offline

As an additional note, if you are referring to Outlook, instead of Word,
you'll find the button Suzanne is referring to on the Format Text tab in the
Paragraph group.

Beth Melton
Microsoft Office MVP
https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/profile/Melton