Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Shain

Default print preview and print not showing/printing the entire document

We have a long document here that does not show the entire page in
print preview. It cuts off about the bottom 1/4 of the page
(paragraphs are missing above the footer area). Not every page but
several of them in the 64 page doc. It also prints out that way...
truncated. It is fine when viewed on other user's PCs (we have
different printers than the one with the problem) We are using Word
2003. We are viewing it in print layout and print preview modes. It
doesn't happen with any other documents that the user works on in Word.
We can't find any codes in show/hide codes that would be forcing a
break. The margins are set at .75 (top, bottom, left and right).

Could it be the printer driver as evidenced in this previous post?

Print Preview not showing entire page - Word2003. Here is what
worked...

From: H Mahy - view profile
Date: Thurs, Nov 18 2004 2:19 pm
Email: H Mahy
Groups: microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Not yet ratedRating:
show options

Thanks for the suggestions Cindy, but I have found the problem. I was
definitely in the Print Preview area. The I am using a Windows2000 PC
and
the rest of the office is using XP Pro. All other PC's appear to work
fine.
Once I downloaded and installed the appropriate drivers for the
printer, it
all works well.
Thanks again for the response.