deejay

Default Printing on envelopes.

I would like to put a message such as "Dated Material-Open Immediately" on an
envelope at the bottom left corner. How can I do this with a mass mailing? I
am using Word XP.

Graham Mayor

See http://www.gmayor.com/Alternative_Return_Addresses.htm
or for a mail merge use an envelope template and type the text where you
want it on the merge document. There are sample templates for download from
my web site which can easily be modified to use as a start point for the
merge.