Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
sbhayes sbhayes is offline

Default how do i get more than one footnote per page?

I've had this problem before, but I can't remember the fix for it. I'm using
Word 2003 but working on a document that was created in an earlier version of
Word. I refer to two footnotes on one page, but Word keeps putting the second
footnote on the next page. Can anyone help?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
sbhayes sbhayes is offline

Nevermind, I found it:
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...OnDiffPage.htm