Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Chris Chris is offline

Default Printing in a pamphlet format, 2 columns, beg and end pages toget.

I need to print a phamplet, document is set up in landscape, 2 columns. Pages
need to print first and last page on on paper, 2nd page and 2nd last page
together, etc. resulting in 2 middle pages printing on the same paper.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

If you have Word 2002 or above, you could use "Book fold" for this, though
it's really overkill for a four-pager. Probably easier (in Word 2000 or
above) just to use "2 pages per sheet" (the one in Page Setup, under "Pages
per sheet"), type the four pages in sequence, and then print pages 2, 3, 4,
1.

http://word.mvps.org