mk

Default My envelopes are not printing correctly.

I am using Win XP with a borther 1440 printer. When I am on my user ID, the
return address does not print on the envelope and the adress prints near the
top of the envelope. The printing is shifted. It does not matter what
envelope feed option I select. When I print on a piece of paper, you can see
the format has shifted. However, if I chnage users, the envelope prints
correctly. The envelope also prints correctly on my HP DestJet Printer.

Did I change the defaul on my ID some how?
--
mk
Skidown92

Mk & others,

I'm having the exact same problem with my Brother MFC-3820CN as described
below, which in the past worked fine until I hooked up my old HP deskjet 722c
to print from while awaiting the arival of replacment inkjet cartridges for
my Brother that I ordered off the web. Today the cartridges arrived and
envelopes no longer printed correctly on the Brother, return address not
showing up and the delivery address with deliver point bar code appearing at
the top of the envelope just left of where the stamp goes. Printing on my HP
deskjet works fine.

Envelope size is set to Size 10 and delivery and return address is set to
auto, as it always has been. The direction of the feed of the envelope is
correct, and the delivery address is printing ok, just several inches higher
then it should, with the return address not appearing. Because of the
envelope feed on the Brother printers, there is not an easy way to move over
the feed of the envelope.

I called Brother tech support and they said that the problem is within Word.
Huh? I chose to reply to this particular post because it was so identicle
to my own issue, execpt that I am using a different Brother printer as my
primary printer (it has a scanner, fax, and copy machine built in).

HELP, mk and I need this problem resolved and Brother says it is a MS Word
problem. Could recently installing my HP Deskjet printer have anything to do
with our problem. I don't really want to uninstall the driver. My Brother
is the default printer.

Hope someone has the answers to this weird problem.