time4help

Default custom page setup want to print 2 up on letter size paper

My page layout is currently 4x6 and I want to output 2 up on 8.5x11,
landscape layout. The final printing is 2 up, however it reduced my image to
fit on a portrait layout. I want it to remain 4x6 centered on 11x8.5
landscape layout.
katin42

Is this a combination of picture objects and text? What version of Word is
being used? Either way, changes and preferences should be modified within
the document. If this is just plain text, access "Edit", the "Select All",
then place all text to the center of the page, this should correct the
problem. Everything has to be in range for printing. A newer printer model
will automatically correct this problem, and use whatever measure possible to
pull your data into the proper range. Through the printer, you've already
adjusted the setting to "landscaping", and now might consider specifically,
how much space your margins will take. The rest has to occur within the
document itself. There's plenty of room for the 4x6 to fit within the
11x8.5, for text and picture objects alike. In general, when making a lot of
sequential changes, it's good to save, and re-save, with each modification.
I've driven myself nuts many a time, forgetting that simple function.