Turn Off Auto Format Functions

Default Simplify turning off auto format functions.

I do not use any auto functions such as "i" auto cap, auto cap first letter
of a sentence, your paragraph indent. outlining, auto-word select, etc. Each
time you issue a new version you add featurers that I do not like (such as
the reading view). I shut these features off. You are making it harder to
find them. Can't you make it easier to turn these items off.