Billy Bean

Default How do I stop losing some address lines printing envelopes

Despite using auto settings or trying to customise the same when printing
envelopes using Word only six lines of any address are printed which means
losing several lines, some very important, of longer addresses. How can I
override this?? I'm using Windows XP Professional
Jay Freedman

Billy Bean wrote:
Despite using auto settings or trying to customise the same when
printing envelopes using Word only six lines of any address are
printed which means losing several lines, some very important, of
longer addresses. How can I override this?? I'm using Windows XP
Professional

You need to modify the Envelope Address style to increase the height of the
frame that's part of that style. The procedure is described at
http://www.gmayor.com/changing_envelope_layout.htm.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman