Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Biocellguy Biocellguy is offline

Default Arrange and Scroll in unison

I am using Word 2002. I see neither Window View Side By Side With
nor View View Side By Side.

"Biocellguy" wrote:

Is it possible to view two documents (like under Window / Arrange All) and
have the two documents scroll in unison? That way I can compare two similar
documents.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Sorry, I thought it was in 2002 (which I no longer have available), but it
appears to be a feature that was new in the 2003 version.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman