Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
salconflu salconflu is offline
Junior Member

Default Formatting out of control

WORD is not my strength. I have a large document with many sections and tables. I am trying to format each table but as I center, underline or attempt other formatting within the table WORD 2010 automatically updates other tables or sometimes the whole document. I undo the automatic updates but this often leads to other undo operations for formatting I have already done. I suspect this is a styles issue but I don't know how to turn of the automatic behavior so that I can format each table.

Thank you for any help...