Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
kjm kjm is offline

Default Can I buy Word, on it's own without buying a whole new suite?

AFter being plagued with Trojans a friend cleaned up my laptop and
reconfigured it for me, but he didn;t install Word, which I need for work
etc. It;s causing all sorts of problems, I have everything else I need
except Word. Can I buy it separately without buying a whole new suite?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Yes, but if you don't need if for commercial purposes, you can buy Office
Home & Student Edition for less than the price of Word alone. This version
includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote.

"KJM" wrote in message

AFter being plagued with Trojans a friend cleaned up my laptop and
reconfigured it for me, but he didn;t install Word, which I need for work
etc. It;s causing all sorts of problems, I have everything else I need
except Word. Can I buy it separately without buying a whole new suite?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

You could re-install it from the original disc - unless of course that was a
pirate copy and the source of the trojans that caused the problem in the
first place.