Brandon

Default Form Tab Position

I've created a form, but I was wondering if there was a way to customize the
"tab position" of the text form fields. Right now when we press "Tab", the
cursor is going across the page horizontally . . . we want it it go down the
page vertically.

--
Brandon Smith
Presentations Direct - Specialized Office Equipment & Supplies

Luc

Brandon,
Have a read he
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/tblsfldsfms/SetTabOrder.htm