ReneeCMC

Default How do I save information from option buttons like other form data

We have an application written in Word that contains information that needs
to be imported into Excel. The document contains both text field forms and
option buttons. When we import the data from the forms into Excel, however,
the information from the option buttons is not imported along with the
information from the text fields. Is there any way to import the data from
the option buttons into Excel, or is there a way to approximate Yes/No option
buttons with a form field?