HeartSvr45

Default NEW OPTION

I think it would be a nice option to have the APA format in the WORD program.
I just returned to college after 25 years, and am finding it very difficult
to use this format with WORD. If you have any suggestions, please offer them
to me. I'd be very grateful.
Sincerely,
Anne-Marie Antoniolo

click "I Agree" in the message pane.