Ray Jordan

Default Hyperlinking to another part of a document. How do I return to wh.

I want to use hyperlinks within a document, so that readers can get more
details on a specific subject. Having read the item, I want them to be able
to return to where they came from.
Greg

Ray,

The easy way. Select the first letter, word, sentence etc, of your detailed
text and bookmark it (InsertBookmarkA Name You Choose). Then insert a
hyperlink to the bookmark (InsertHyperlink) in the abbreviated location.
When users hyperlink to the bookmark they can use the back arrow on the web
toolbar to return to the original position.

If you are looking for something more you may find piece useful:

http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Toggle_Data_Display.htm