Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
It's a computer, after all.... It's a computer, after all.... is offline

Default PDF Maker, Word and Outlook

My problem was a disappearing PDF Maker toolbar in Word while Outlook was
running. Turns out to be a simple fix, at least for me. In Outlook, click
Help, About Outlook, Disabled Items. If you see anything related to PDF,
enable it and restart. All of a sudden everything is working like it should
and like I paid for it to work.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jezebel Jezebel is offline

Thank you for sharing that with us. For your next task, perhaps you could
explain the Riemann hypothesis.

wrote in message
My problem was a disappearing PDF Maker toolbar in Word while Outlook was
running. Turns out to be a simple fix, at least for me. In Outlook,
click
Help, About Outlook, Disabled Items. If you see anything related to PDF,
enable it and restart. All of a sudden everything is working like it
should
and like I paid for it to work.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
It''s a computer, after all.... It''s a computer, after all.... is offline

ΞΆ(s) = 0.

You know, a wise man once told me that if I didn't have anything to
contribute I should keep my mouth shut. I'm passing that on. You have an
interesting screen name. I'm sure it fits.

wrote in message
My problem was a disappearing PDF Maker toolbar in Word while Outlook was
running. Turns out to be a simple fix, at least for me. In Outlook,
click
Help, About Outlook, Disabled Items. If you see anything related to PDF,
enable it and restart. All of a sudden everything is working like it
should
and like I paid for it to work.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jezebel Jezebel is offline

That's just the zeta function. It's the explanation we're waiting on.

wrote in message
My problem was a disappearing PDF Maker toolbar in Word while Outlook
was
running. Turns out to be a simple fix, at least for me. In Outlook,
click
Help, About Outlook, Disabled Items. If you see anything related to
PDF,
enable it and restart. All of a sudden everything is working like it
should
and like I paid for it to work.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
It''s a computer, after all.... It''s a computer, after all.... is offline

No need to wait. You seem to have plenty of time on your hands to post to
these boards, judging from the number of posts under your (no doubt
appropriate) screen name. You don't seem to be an MVP so you probably don't
have anything else to do all day but play on your computer. I suggest
getting a job or, perhaps, some friends. Whatever the case might be, use
some of the ample free time you have to Google Riemann and your quest will be
satisfied. I've wasted enough time on you so I won't reply to your next
pointless post. Good bye.

wrote in message
My problem was a disappearing PDF Maker toolbar in Word while Outlook
was
running. Turns out to be a simple fix, at least for me. In Outlook,
click
Help, About Outlook, Disabled Items. If you see anything related to
PDF,
enable it and restart. All of a sudden everything is working like it
should
and like I paid for it to work.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jezebel Jezebel is offline

Jokes just sail right over your head, don't they?

wrote in message
My problem was a disappearing PDF Maker toolbar in Word while
Outlook
was
running. Turns out to be a simple fix, at least for me. In
Outlook,
click
Help, About Outlook, Disabled Items. If you see anything related to
PDF,
enable it and restart. All of a sudden everything is working like
it
should
and like I paid for it to work.

Can't see email images using Word 2003 and Outlook 2003 xfile New Users 0 December 24th 05 03:23 AM
Envelope Address GR New Users 5 April 24th 05 09:48 PM
Send Word doc as attachment using Outlook, not Outlook Express, h. Edwin of Northumbria Microsoft Word Help 1 February 12th 05 02:44 PM
macro in word js Microsoft Word Help 1 December 28th 04 03:01 AM