Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
crazycaper crazycaper is offline

Default How do I break each of my mail merged letters into seperate files

I am using mail merge to turn a excel spreadsheet into several letters. After
creating the mail merge, and printing the letters, I need to save each of the
new letters as a seperate file, but during the mail merge they are all stuck
into one file on different pages. Is there a simple way to break up each page
into its own file?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
crazycaper crazycaper is offline

Default How do I break each of my mail merged letters into seperate fi

Peter, I was actually reading another post you did on emailing with both an
attachment and a body. I think if I can get this to work I won't need to
split my document into seperate files. The purpose of spliting the files was
so I could email each file to its correct person. Now if I can do a straight
E-mail merge and write a body it would be even better. I tried running the
macro you showed, but like I saw in my other reply I can't get past the
Outlook.MailItem since that line doesn't register with VB. So if you could
read my other response any help would be great.