Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
cookie's mom

Default How do I get front and back sides of bookmarks to line up on prin.

I am printing book marks out on a Color Ricoh Aficio 2232C and the front and
backsides will not line up correctly. Any suggestions? I printed duplexed
and the back side came out upside down. I printed the front and back sides
out separately and made a two-sided copy of them (the back side was
positioned to copy with the top of the document at the bottom). Hope that
makes sense.