Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Chiquit1 Chiquit1 is offline

Default Making labels that aren't for adresses

I'm trying to make thank you tags and wine labels using mailmerge but this
seems to be made only for adresses.
How can I divide my page into labels but still be able to add clipart,
colours and nice fonts.
Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

All of that can be done in Word, but it's not a simple process if you've
never don it before. Although I'm sure you can get the instructions &
guidance you'd need projects like these are far easier to handle in a
program like MS Publisher (page layout) if you have access to it.

Regards |:)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

On 5/26/08 11:16 PM, in article
, "Chiquit1"
wrote:

I'm trying to make thank you tags and wine labels using mailmerge but this
seems to be made only for adresses.
How can I divide my page into labels but still be able to add clipart,
colours and nice fonts.
Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Labels are labels and can be used for a variety of tasks - not merely
addresses. See http://www.gmayor.com/mail_merge_lab...th_word_xp.htm or
http://www.gmayor.com/merge_labels_with_word_2007.htm and
http://www.gmayor.com/graphics_on_labels.htm