Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Emma Aumack Emma Aumack is offline

Default How do I keep styles from changing

I am working on a document that has alot of numbered lists. I have edited
the lists as I want them to appear. The lists are named depending on what
heading they fall under. So a numbered list under Heading 1 would be named
List1 and so on. My problem arises when I go to change the indentation and
renumbering of that list via the modify selection in the styles drop down
menu. I want it to start renumbering after Heading1 and I have tried to
format the hanging indent. But every time I go to Renumbering, I lose my
hanging indent.

Can someone please tell me how to keep my formatting???
--
www.bardpv.com
Tempe, Arizona