Default I am trying to write music in MS word. Write the words and notes

Does anyone know of a way to create music in word? I have downloaded the
treble and bass cleff, but I would rather be able to write cords above the
words. Any help would be appreciated.
Jezebel

Word is probably the worst possible choice for this. There are two
approached to doing music: the graphic-based method using a program like
Corel, where you can drag all the objects around as you need and position
them precisely; and the music-based method using a program like Sibelius,
which not only does the chords for you but changes them if you transpose the
music.