ll

Default Label Template

I have Word 2003. I'd like to make a label template with our firm's name on
the top where I could choose a particular label (using Labels 5164 - want to
choose label 1 thru 6 - I will choose whichever one is available on my label
sheet). I would like to see a whole sheet of labels and put addresses on
labels 3 and 4 and then print just those labels. Whenever I choose New
Documents in Envelopes and Labels I do get a new label sheet but it will not
allow me to print just 1 or just 2 or 3 labels, it will print the whole
sheet. Any help appreciated, thanks.

If you choose New Document before inserting any information, you should get
a blank sheet of labels. They are formatted as a table, so be sure you have
table gridlines displayed (Table | Show Gridlines) so you can see the label
boundaries. You can type in any specific label(s) you want. Any label sheet
can also be saved as a template.