Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
krazykierkor

Default How do you change your paragraph to hanging in Word?

I am doing a project and I can't change my paragraph to hanging? And by the
way what does it mean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

It is going to be tough to change a paragraph to hanging if you don't know
what hanging is. Did you try using the Help file? (I'm a firm believer in
teaching a man to fish instead of buying him a Filet o' Fish at Mickey D's.)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"krazykierkor" wrote in message
I am doing a project and I can't change my paragraph to hanging? And by the
way what does it mean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Carol

But if you can't find a rod, reel or bait, highlight your paragraph and right
click on it and select paragraph and you can choose a hanging indent there!
You can also click on the paragraph and click onf Format | Paragraph to do it.
--
Carol A. Bratt, MCP

"krazykierkor" wrote:

I am doing a project and I can't change my paragraph to hanging? And by the
way what does it mean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Charles Kenyon

I suspect it means that someone hasn't done the assigned reading.
--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.

"krazykierkor" wrote in message
I am doing a project and I can't change my paragraph to hanging? And by the
way what does it mean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

Hmmm, sounds like Jezebel's significant other may have been out
"fishing".......... tee hee

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Jezebel" wrote in message
Too busy lying in a boat, drinking beer, and stinking of dead trout.

"Charles Kenyon" wrote in message
I suspect it means that someone hasn't done the assigned reading.
--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.

"krazykierkor" wrote in message
I am doing a project and I can't change my paragraph to hanging? And by
the
way what does it mean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

:-D

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Jezebel" wrote in message
Too busy lying in a boat, drinking beer, and stinking of dead trout.

"Charles Kenyon" wrote in message
I suspect it means that someone hasn't done the assigned reading.
--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.

"krazykierkor" wrote in
message ...
I am doing a project and I can't change my paragraph to hanging? And by
the
way what does it mean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Charles Kenyon

Why does this phrase bring to mind a bicycle?
--

"Jezebel" wrote in message
Too busy lying in a boat, drinking beer, and stinking of dead trout.

"Charles Kenyon" wrote in message
I suspect it means that someone hasn't done the assigned reading.
--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.

"krazykierkor" wrote in
message ...
I am doing a project and I can't change my paragraph to hanging? And by
the
way what does it mean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Word should allow to 'divide' page by 3 or 4, not just 2 CandasK Page Layout 2 February 28th 06 11:16 PM
Line Spacing in Word Stephanie New Users 3 February 15th 06 10:17 PM
WP merge file to Word sstires Tables 4 February 14th 06 07:26 PM
How can Word display full path of a file in the title bar? SAsif Microsoft Word Help 1 January 26th 06 05:32 PM
Word applies direct format on File open Uriel Microsoft Word Help 16 November 27th 05 08:22 PM