Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Norman Zhang

Default Creating Music Notes

Hi,

I'm wondering what plug-in do I use to create music notes in Word?

Regards,
Norman Zhang
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Rae Drysdale

There is a font called Opus on my computer which has music symbols. Not sure
where I got it though, it might have been there with Word. But maybe you can
Google for it.
--
Rae Drysdale

"Norman Zhang" wrote:

Hi,

I'm wondering what plug-in do I use to create music notes in Word?

Regards,
Norman Zhang

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Norman Zhang

Rae Drysdale wrote:
There is a font called Opus on my computer which has music symbols. Not sure
where I got it though, it might have been there with Word. But maybe you can
Google for it.

Thanks. Do you know if Word supports entering music notes (e.g., notes
on top (with those line), lyric at the bottom)?

Regards,
Norman Zhang
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
SVC

see this earch from the Microsoft template site:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/re...ry=music+score