Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
John H John H is offline

Default Word 2000 text showing up as music notes

I am running Word 2000 and I download my child's homework. When I open the
doc up all I see is music looking notation. The font is set to Normal DN
Manuscript. If I change the font to Arial I can see the text fine or if I
open the doc in Wordpad it opens fine.

Any ideas? Is DN Manuscript available to download?

Any suggestions would be great.

Thanks,

John
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

These appear to be educational fonts for teachers - see
http://www.fonts4teachers.com/faq/

John H wrote:
I am running Word 2000 and I download my child's homework. When I
open the doc up all I see is music looking notation. The font is set
to Normal DN Manuscript. If I change the font to Arial I can see the
text fine or if I open the doc in Wordpad it opens fine.

Any ideas? Is DN Manuscript available to download?

Any suggestions would be great.

Thanks,

John

manipulating/cutting/pasting text out of a text box [email protected] Microsoft Word Help 10 July 9th 06 10:54 PM
WP merge file to Word sstires Tables 4 February 14th 06 07:26 PM
Word applies direct format on File open Uriel Microsoft Word Help 16 November 27th 05 08:22 PM