Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sarah B

Default How can I revert to different version of word document?

Hello. I saved a document I have been working on all day, closed it, then
saved it to a zip drive. BUT I inadvertently replaced the newest version on
my computer with the older version on the zip drive. IS there any way I can
recover today's newer version?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman

Sarah B wrote:
Hello. I saved a document I have been working on all day, closed it,
then saved it to a zip drive. BUT I inadvertently replaced the newest
version on my computer with the older version on the zip drive. IS
there any way I can recover today's newer version?

No, not unless you have an independent backup copy somewhere else.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz

If you've overwritten one file with one of different content but same name,
thare isn't much hope, I'm afraid :-(

--
Sorry |:(
Bob Jones

WP merge file to Word sstires Tables 4 February 14th 06 06:26 PM
How to reformat a complete document. wanda Microsoft Word Help 16 February 11th 06 11:43 PM