How do I make quarter sheet flyers?

Old July 7th 15, 10:50 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
[email protected]

Default How do I make quarter sheet flyers?

On Friday, October 15, 2004 at 12:39:01 AM UTC-4, =?Utf-8?B?TGVzRA==?= wrote:
I am trying to make four, quarter sheet flyers onto one standard 8 1/2 x 11
page. How do I set up my MSWord to accomplish this?

Thank you the 1,1,1 helped me out a great deal. All the best and God bless!
Old August 9th 18, 10:42 PM
Jasonaldean Jasonaldean is offline

Thanks for sharing.