Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
NathanC NathanC is offline

Default I am trying to take information out of word and put it into excel.

Hello to all,
I am trying to take specific data from my word doc and move it into an excel
spread sheet.
I the company I work in has a form letter that is sent out to customer. I
would like to track products that they have received, basically when I update
a field in word the field in excel will update.
Any suggestions would be helpful.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

See the following page of fellow MVP Greg Maxey's website:

http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Extract_Form_Data.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.