DennyD

Default Create a custom template in Word

I need to create a custom template. I have no clue how. I know this must be
difficult.
Is there any kind of tutorial or wizard I could get?
Jay Freedman

On Thu, 22 Sep 2005 14:16:02 -0700, DennyD
wrote:

I need to create a custom template. I have no clue how. I know this must be
difficult.
Is there any kind of tutorial or wizard I could get?

See
http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Custom...platePart1.htm
and
http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Custom...platePart2.htm.

Creating a template is not necessarily difficult -- it depends on how
complicated it needs to be. A basic template with a few customized
styles can be made in about 5 minutes. A complex form with
calculations and macros could take several days. The key is to figure
out how to make it as complicated as necessary, but not any more than
that. :-)

If you get part way into it and you have questions, we're always here.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman