I want to print staped post office post cards

Old January 28th 05, 01:47 AM
butlerdh

Default I want to print staped post office post cards

All I want to do is print meeting notice on a stamped post office type post
card,
Old January 28th 05, 03:12 AM
Chuck Davis

Choose Page setup from the File drop down menu.Click on the paper tab.
Choose Custom from the Paper size, and proceed. Check your printer' manual
to see if it can handle the cards.