how do I retrieve my last saved document

Old February 16th 05, 09:27 PM
Esther

Default how do I retrieve my last saved document

I have mistakenly saved, as i highlighted the text before and Saved it as a
'S'?

are there any ways that i could retrieve my last saved version?

It has been saved under one document!

urgent help needed!

Old February 17th 05, 01:07 AM

If you have not closed the document, Undo back to where you made the mistake
and save again. If you have closed the document but "Always create backup
copy" enabled (Save tab of Tools | Options), select "All Files" in the File
Open dialog and look for a "Backup of filename.wbk" file, which will be
your previous version. If neither is true, then you're basically out of
luck.

"Esther" wrote in message
I have mistakenly saved, as i highlighted the text before and Saved it as

'S'?

are there any ways that i could retrieve my last saved version?

It has been saved under one document!

urgent help needed!

Recovering a saved over document. desperate in SLC Microsoft Word Help 4 February 13th 05 11:22 PM
Printer prints different document than one saved and displayed PGN1101 Microsoft Word Help 1 February 11th 05 04:37 AM
How to retrieve a saved file in msword2003? VWarrier Microsoft Word Help 2 February 6th 05 05:25 PM
saved document c Microsoft Word Help 2 January 19th 05 09:15 PM
recover saved but reverted document Pat Microsoft Word Help 1 December 11th 04 11:55 PM