Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
smickParisTX

Default What is the name of a format with the 1st letter Cap and bal LC?

I want to know the format name in which the first letter of the paragraph is"
LARGE" and all caps and the balance of the paragraph is LC letters.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
TedMi

There is no built-in style like that. I believe you are referring to a
drop-cap, where the first letter of a parag spans several lines of
normal-sized text. You get that effect by selecting the first letter and then
Format Drop Cap, select the effect you desire. You can set the font of the
drop cap to be different than the rest of the parag.
--
Ted

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
smickParisTX

Default What is the name of a format with the 1st letter Cap and bal L

This is exactly what I wanted. Thanks so much!!!