Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Deedle

Default Can't see "lines" after using Calendar Wizard!

No matter which template I use in Calendar Wizard (v.2003), no lines appear.
No matter what view I use, they ar not there. It seems no fields were
created.This feature worked great in my Word 2000 edition!
JFE

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Deedle

How do I do that?
Thank you .

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Table | Show Gridlines. If you want the lines to print, you'll need to add
borders.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFldsFms/Borders.htm

"Deedle" wrote in message