Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Excrafts

Default buggy new-page layout in Word 2003

Recently, when I open a new document, the page that is displayed is too
short, even though it claims to be A4 in the 'Paper' tab in 'Page Setup'.
The aspect ratio is not even right for 8-1/2" x 11". Is this a bug or a
corrupted 'Normal.dot'?

Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Excrafts

Yes, fixing the 'Options' setting did the trick. (Who could possibly have
thought this was a clever feature, anyway?) Cheers!