RTElectric RTElectric is offline
Junior Member

Question Layout Formatting in a Text Box

Hey everyone,

I'm creating a text box for an invoice.

The text box is for an address, for example:

To: Company Name
ATTN: John Smith
1234 Main Street
New York, NY 11111

also, there will be a box for the project name

Project: 5678 South Street
Building A
Panel Run
Per Jane Smith

My goal is to have the formatting and settings in place so that if someone is typing "Company Name" and hits Enter/Return to go to the next line, it automatically lines up with "Company Name" and not "To:", and my goal is to do that for all four lines for both text boxes.

I'm good with Word/very good with Excel, but I can't quite get it. I don't want to just put the tabs there because then whoever is typing up the invoice would have to click the next line or arrow down/right, and I know nature is to hit enter, not the arrows.

Thanks in advance for your help.

RT Electric LLC.