sri00 sri00 is offline
Junior Member

Default Format

Hello
I have a problem in the format of a word document.

There is a space between the text and the footnote. I tried to manage the margins but it didn't work. Usually when a footnote is entered a line will be drawn directly above the footnote using word 2007. However, the problem in my document is that this line is not directly above the footnote.

How could I solve this problem i.e. delete this space between the footnote and the line above it?

Last edited by sri00 : July 6th 10 at 01:30 PM