Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Doug Doug is offline

Default ACT! filed list not showing

I am using ACT for workgroups 9,(because my company does). I have it set to
use word as my default word processor.
When I try to create of modify a template, the ACT filed list will NOT show.
On my top memu bar I have an ACT icon. I click it and there is an option to
show the filed list but nothing happens.

1. Any ideas?

2. Things worked fine until we did an upgrade to ACT. Is there a way to
remove the ACT Icon and maybe 'reload' the addon?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules[_2_] JoAnn Paules[_2_] is offline

ACT is not word.

--

JoAnn Paules
Microsoft MVP - Publisher