WANT TO LEARN ABOUT USING ALL FORMULAS

Old August 10th 06, 03:50 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
TedCron

Default WANT TO LEARN ABOUT USING ALL FORMULAS

I have Word 2003 but find the training manual inadequate in learning how to
calculate other formulas other than =SUM()..any suggestions. Have checked
office-off line but not enough contents
Old August 11th 06, 05:37 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Cindy M.

Hi =?Utf-8?B?VGVkQ3Jvbg==?=,

I have Word 2003 but find the training manual inadequate in learning how to
calculate other formulas other than =SUM()

I don't know of any tutorial, as such. There is quite a bit of information in
Word's Help file. Search: Formula field

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

Old November 5th 21, 10:53 AM
Owens89 Owens89 is offline

Learning formulas is not easy for a beginner but you can still try to acquire alot of knowledge with professional writers as I used to do in my college past time with uk best essays where they can help you with writing and assignment of exam to get you better scoring and always support your suggestions with custom writing anyway.