I need a cover letter for a Pro basketball assistant Trainer

Old December 1st 05, 09:07 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default I need a cover letter for a Pro basketball assistant Trainer

I am writing a resume for an assistant trainer for a professional Basketball
team and need help with a dynamite cover letter. Can anyone help?
Old December 2nd 05, 02:11 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

You wouldn't be asking me that question if you'd ever seen me trying to play
basketball. I dribble better with a glass of milk than a ball.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

Old December 2nd 05, 02:16 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Not here. This newsgroup is designed to advise on the technical aspects of
using Word, not to give advice on the *content* of documents written in
Word. It is not the best place to ask your question. Search the web for
examples (using Google at http://www.google.com/ or another search engine),
or a career advice sites.

On 12/1/05 12:07 PM, "cab1060" wrote:

I am writing a resume for an assistant trainer for a professional Basketball
team and need help with a dynamite cover letter. Can anyone help?

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/

Old December 17th 21, 08:43 AM
banshu banshu is offline

I saw your post and you need the cover letter of a basketball trainer, basically, most a trainer doesn't provide the cover letter but you can see this from career explorer, they provide the complete article on the NBA cover letter of trainer also mention the salaries and many more detail about the trainer, so you should read this first for getting your answer