In Labels how to change from imperial to metric measurements pls?

Old June 11th 07, 02:52 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jane Dizzy

Default In Labels how to change from imperial to metric measurements pls?

Old June 11th 07, 03:43 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jay Freedman

If you're referring to the units in Word's dialogs, such as the margin
measurements in the File Page Setup dialog, that's easy.

First, in the Tools Options General dialog, set the default
measurement units to centimeters.

Then in any other dialog, you can enter any measurement in any of the
units Word understands, and it will automatically convert to the
correct number. For example, Word understands the abbreviation "in"
(or the double-quote character) for inches, "cm", "mm", "pt" for
points, and "li" for lines.

If your question is about changing units of numbers you type in the
body of a document, Word doesn't do that at all. You could look around
for a macro, or use an on-line conversion calculator such as
http://www.onlineconversion.com/.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman
Old March 17th 22, 07:47 AM
rsneha rsneha is offline

I also suggest use this metric conversion site :
https://www.easyunitconverter.com/