How do I create a bullet list horizontally?

Old April 29th 09, 08:37 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cryanne

Default How do I create a bullet list horizontally?

I am using office 2007 and I am trying to update a Resume that was
professionally done.

How do I create the following:

* Sale * Marketing *Management
(but with bullets not asterisks)
Old April 29th 09, 10:05 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz

There's no such thing as a "horizontal list" :-) but the effect you're
looking for can best be attained using a Table. Just type the
Sales/Marketing/Management captions into the 3 cells of the first row,
select the row & hit the Bullets button. Anywhere along the line you can
reformat the table to remove the Borders, adjust the column widths, etc.

--
HTH |:)
Bob Jones

Old April 29th 09, 11:18 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
grammatim[_2_]

Just type the bullet character! type 2022, Alt+X (that's the Unicode
code). Or, if you're going to use it a lot, scroll to it in Insert
Symbol and assign a Keyboard Shortcut.

Old September 6th 22, 08:42 AM
Actly1941 Actly1941 is offline

Originally Posted by grammatim[_2_] View Post
Just type the bullet character! type 2022, Alt+X (that's the Unicode
code). Or, if you're going to use it a lot, scroll to it in Insert
Symbol and assign a Keyboard Shortcut.

On Apr 29, 3:37*pm, Cryanne wrote:
I am using office 2007 and I am trying to update a Resume that was
professionally done.

How do I *create the following:

* Sale * * * ** Marketing * * * **Management *
* * * * * (but with bullets not asterisks)

Thanks for sharing this information with us; it is very useful. I'm starting a new business and am looking for a loan to fund it. As I was looking, I came across a website that helped me quickly apply for a loan: https://ventsmagazine.com/2022/05/13...for-bank-loan/. On this website, you can view a number of business plans for bank loans.

Bullet List Nat Microsoft Word Help 10 December 28th 07 02:28 PM
Bullet list - set spacing after the list RSunday Microsoft Word Help 1 November 29th 07 06:13 PM
How do I create a bullet list going down the center of page? jpepe Microsoft Word Help 1 March 20th 07 11:30 AM
How do you create a bullet numbered list template with 1-9 indente Terri Page Layout 1 September 23rd 05 09:50 PM
Fix your bullet list, number list and outline features Frustrated at Intel Page Layout 2 July 6th 05 11:31 PM