How to get single line spacing for writing poetry?

Old August 26th 08, 03:06 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Karen P

Default How to get single line spacing for writing poetry?

Spacing switches to something other than single spacing when I enter to start
another line of poetry, Why?
Old August 26th 08, 03:51 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Use Shift+Enter to start a new line without starting a new paragraph.

news

Old August 26th 08, 06:24 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

Why? You are using a paragraph style that includes inter paragraph spacing.

--

Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org

Old October 21st 08, 10:25 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
BethG

I would like an answer to your question and can't find it. All I see is your
question. What is the answer
--
BethG

Old September 24th 22, 07:01 AM
ruhan ruhan is offline

Want to know about personal statement writing service review as that was what there are many in need will like to know for now? If yes, then this site will be good enough for you for various reasons as here you all can learn and find more stuff that can be shared whenever needed by anyone.