fix incorrect adding numbers from multiple text form fields

Old March 16th 05, 09:17 PM
Pam in California

Default fix incorrect adding numbers from multiple text form fields

Am creating a form with Text form fields. Using calculations to create
subtotals for different sections. These work great. When I create the total
formula to add the subtotals together, the numbers double (subtotal 4 becomes
total 44 in the total field). Any ideas on what I'm doing incorrectly.
Thanks for the help.
Old March 16th 05, 11:57 PM

See “WD2000: Calculation in Form Field Shows Wrong Result”
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=211253

"Pam in California" Pam in wrote in
message ...