printing reverse order

Old March 16th 05, 08:21 PM
Ruth Messing

Default printing reverse order

My printer is printing from last page to first even though reverse print is
not selected. I tried selecting reverse print and that stopped it for a
while but it is doing it again and I'm not aware of changing any setting in
interim. I've changed it back to unchecked revere print, restarted computer
and it is still doing it.
This started after installing office updagtes.