needs help with a leteer to new business

Old March 17th 09, 08:25 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
carmen

Default needs help with a leteer to new business

how can i get a sample of a letter to new business , like introduction to
their business or like advertising my business to them.
Old March 17th 09, 09:32 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules

Try Google. We do not provide the content of Word documents. If you need
help with the program itself, pop in and ask away.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

Old March 17th 09, 09:43 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tom [Pepper] Willett[_2_]

Boy, I certainly wouldn't want to use her services...

"JoAnn Paules" wrote in message
: Try Google. We do not provide the content of Word documents. If you need
: help with the program itself, pop in and ask away.
:
: --
:
: JoAnn Paules
: MVP Microsoft [Publisher]
: Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies"
:
:
:
: ...

Old March 17th 09, 09:56 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
LRC

I normally start w/a NEW word document or use the Microsoft Office Word Help
and type in business introduction to your right under Search for: Normally
you'll find some templates that you can edit to your specific needs.
--
LRC

Old March 17th 09, 11:09 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules

To be fair, we don't know what business she's starting. If she's offering
her wordsmithing or data research skills, then that would be scary.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Tom [Pepper] Willett" wrote in message
Boy, I certainly wouldn't want to use her services...

"JoAnn Paules" wrote in message
: Try Google. We do not provide the content of Word documents. If you need
: help with the program itself, pop in and ask away.
:
: --
:
: JoAnn Paules
: MVP Microsoft [Publisher]
: Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies"
:
:
:
: ...

Old September 19th 22, 12:36 PM
Lucas437 Lucas437 is offline

Interesting enough information? Thank you!

Last edited by Lucas437 : October 3rd 22 at 04:53 PM.