Canceling a Health Club Membership

Old April 18th 05, 03:11 PM
LBug

Default Canceling a Health Club Membership

Any suggestions on wording a letter regarding cancelling a membership to a
health club that I am in good standing with? I use an Automatic Withdrawal
method for payment and would need that cancelled as well.

I am terrible with these type letters and would appreciate any suggestions
from those more well versed than me!

Gratefully,
LBug
Old April 18th 05, 03:37 PM

Contrary to popular belief, these NGs are intended to help users with
technical issues in formatting letters and other documents, not in composing
them. I suggest you Google for ideas.

Old September 30th 22, 10:26 AM
Alda Spinka Alda Spinka is offline

Health club membership is an amazing idea, it gives you a chance to exercise and get in shape in a safe environment. It is one of the best things you. The benefits of having a membership are numerous. Visit this buy psilocybin capsules for best health clubs. You will feel better when you work out at the gym and get rid of your stress. You will also learn how to exercise in a safe environment where others can help you if you need it.
Old October 28th 22, 07:47 AM
Alda Spinka Alda Spinka is offline

I think that canceling a health club membership is a bad idea. I have been a member of the gym for about 3 years and I am very happy with my membership. The people who work there are very friendly, and they provide all the equipment and classes I need to stay in shape. Go to golden visa countries for more reviwes about country visa. The only thing that would make me want to cancel my membership would be if the gym was sold or closed down. That could happen at any time, so it's better for me to stay enrolled until then.