linear algebra

Old September 1st 22, 03:33 PM
BandgeminSmith BandgeminSmith is offline

Location: Dallas
Default linear algebra

Hello. Please recommend me good textbooks on linear algebra, because some of them seem to me to be of low quality and sometimes not at my level. For some reason, I have problems with math textbooks, and I want to get rid of them and continue studying without problems.
Old September 1st 22, 04:09 PM
Anny1Wiliams Anny1Wiliams is offline

Hello. I completely agree that there are problems with textbooks, because now it is quite easy to publish a book, but it does not occur to anyone to check their quality, such an idea. Therefore, I think that you will learn more here https://ohhaskme.com/11635/linear-algebra on the OhhAskMe website, where pupils and students help each other with difficulties in solving mathematical problems.
Old September 1st 22, 04:26 PM
BandgeminSmith BandgeminSmith is offline

Location: Dallas

Interesting. I will try to understand this question better. maybe your advice will help me. So thank you for the advice, I will use it.