textilexst textilexst is offline
Junior Member

Default Software Engineer in Test or QA people, why did you choose this route?

I personally love programming, but writing tests all day and no actual features feels soul-crushing after a while to me. Why did you choose the role you do and are you happy with it? I don't mind writing my own tests, but to only do that is boring to me. What do you find enjoyable about it?