trying to copy & paste the same item multiple times on a page

Old May 4th 05, 08:20 PM
Mel

Default trying to copy & paste the same item multiple times on a page

Hi,

I am using the Avery 8387 template to create a (4) 5.5 * 4.25 squares on a
sheet of paper. I have an event timeline in one square. I need to copy the
event into the other sections. Whenever I try, the timeline goes all of the
place. Is there a way to get this to work? I need 4 on each sheet.

Thanks,
Old May 12th 05, 04:17 PM
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi =?Utf-8?B?TWVs?=,

I am using the Avery 8387 template to create a (4) 5.5 * 4.25 squares on a
sheet of paper. I have an event timeline in one square. I need to copy the
event into the other sections. Whenever I try, the timeline goes all of the
place.

It would help a lot if you told us which version of Word you're using?

Also, is this timeline the only thing in the table? (An Avery label sheet is
actually just a table, with each "label" being a table cell...)

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)

why copy, paste from web page to word takes lot of time. Denney Gabriel Microsoft Word Help 1 February 19th 05 11:13 AM
copy paste without losing style Rob Microsoft Word Help 1 February 8th 05 11:11 AM
Word clipboard, copy paste error Beth Ashton Microsoft Word Help 0 January 31st 05 05:41 PM
Copy and paste jrh Microsoft Word Help 1 January 20th 05 09:54 PM
Very Slow Copy and Paste Growler Microsoft Word Help 0 January 3rd 05 10:35 PM